Here’s some Motivation to get you Moving on Monday!
It’s Monday – You’re Tired – Get Moving!!
If there’s one “rule” you should set for yourself it is to NEVER skip a Monday Workout!
1. You’re more likely to work out the rest of the week. You’re starting on the right foot so you’ll be more likely to keep that momentum going all week!
2. You’ll smile more. Working out releases endorphins and makes you happier. Monday is hard enough as it it, why not make it better?
3. You’ll quell anxious thoughts. Exercise helps reduce stress and anxiety. If you can get in an early morning workout you’ll be set to tackle the day. If you workout at night, exercise will help you blow off the stress and anxiety from the day!
4. You’ll kickstart good self-control. Even just 15 minutes of exercise will help you increase your self control and you’ll have more discipline. Trying to quit smoking – Exercise, Trying to stop over-eating – Exercise!
5. You’ll catch better zzz’s. Resistance training has been shown to rest your circadian rhythms and could help your insomnia.
6. You’ll boost brainpower. There are numerous studies that show that exercise helps your brain and it could make you smarter!
7. You’ll make more money! Employees who exercised regularly earned nine percent more than their couch potato peers. Cha-ching!
So Hit The Gym and Don’t Miss Monday!